School of Engineering and Technology
- BS Information Technology
- Associate in Computer Technology
- BS Mechanical Engineering
The School of Engineering and Technology envisions to be the leading knowledge hub for technology in the region particularly in the field of engineering and information technology. As an academic center, it aims to:
- Produce highly competent technical professionals well versed in a field of technology;
- Initiate learning innovations in education through technology;
- Supervise IT infrastructure of the institution; and
- Expose students to industry and strategic learning partners.
This academic center envisions to develop special types of engineers and IT professionals those which have a unique set of technical competencies that are needed by employers here and abroad.
The center recognizes the importance of identifying the specialization so as to the needs identified by the industry.