School of Education
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education
The School of Education, one of the fastest growing academic units. As an academic center, it aims to:
For the Education program.
- Provide graduates to apply a wide range of teaching process skills and practice the professional and ethical requirements of the teching profession;
- Enhance the capability to facilitate learning of diverse types of learners, in diverse types of learning environments, using a wide range of teaching knowledge and skills;
- Produce creative and innovative graduates in terms of thinking skills and alternative teaching approaches, willing to continue learning in order to fulfill their mission as a real teachers;
- Prepare to be the ushers in the real world of teaching and learning experiences, keeping with trends in education such as multiple intelligence, multicultural education, interactive and brain based teachin, contructivist teaching learning and authentic assessment
Aside from the objectives stated above, the institution declares the following for itself:
1. Under this program, GVCFI aims to provide the students with complete facilities and learning tools, conductive learning atmosphere, and qualified instructors who competent and their own areas in consonance with CHED’s requirements.
The environment provides for a conducive training ground for values-oriented and excellent teachers which are exposed to learning and teaching innovations and are challenged to be a more progressive and proactive type of teacher.