High School for the Arts
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Junior High School
- Senior High School
The Green Valley College – High School for the Arts is one of the college’s breakthrough academic units. With its clear differentiation, the High School for the Arts positions itself to be a pioneering art school for teenagers in the region. The program design is based on a reengineered learning model the will complement the basic education curriculum with specializations in Visual, Performing, Literary and Media Arts.
The evolution of the high school is prompted by the management’s desire to introduce a new learning experience for the high schoolers. The objective is to develop well rounded individuals that are analytical and logical and at the same time creative and intuitive.
- Provide holistic education to the students by developing their intellectual, spiritual, and physical potentials grounded on Christian principles and doctrine.
- Broaden students’ knowledge to prepare them for college work.
- Provide high quality service for the maintenance of quality education.
- Prepare student for a more creative and fulfilling endeavor in their career pursuit later.
- Enhance their individual aptitude and interest with more emphasis in the field of Arts to make them total persons.
- Develop the artistic skills and talents of the students to be shared with the community in order to develop the sense of pride for the Filipino culture.